Stephanie Scultz is an incredible human, founder of Courageously Confident program and podcast, and a fitness, mindset, and business coach.
Some of the epic stuff we spoke about:
- Stephanie’s story and story to starting her business [2:50]
- Body image and how you feel about yourself [13:24]
- Self belief and external validation [15:55]
- The power of choice and decision [17:09]
- The loving no-BS approach [19:04]
- Self responsibility + self awareness [22:04]
- Moving through “failure” [26:31]
- Deciding to invest when all odds are against you [28:34]
- The unexpected benefits of investment, coaching, and levelling up [31:55]
- Jealously, desire, the law of attraction and success [41:24]
- Positivity and CHOICE (repeating because it’s so potent) [45:04]
- And more awesome sauce!
Find Steph on Instagram @xogingy or her Courageously Confident Facebook group.
As always, screenshot the episode, post it on your story and tag us, and if you’re loving the Abundant Babes podcast, subscribe, rate, review and share it with a friend 🙂
Until next week,
Connect with me, your Abundant Babes podcast host, on Instagram @violahug, Facebook @violahug, and join my free Facebook community, Abundant Babes – a home for the visionary, and learn more about me and how to work with me on my website www.violahug.com.
PS – To check out the programs mentioned head to www.violahug.com, Soulful Business Academy, and the Podcast Project – both launching January 2018. xo
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 51:58 — 71.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
This Post Has 2 Comments
Oh my gosh! I feel like Stephanie is my soul sister! Her story is so much like mine!
I sooo know what you mean, I relate with her story too, very similar to me. Thanks for tuning in 🙂 Whats been your favourite part of the episode? xx